Sunday 14 February 2010

The start

It is just gone 11 on Valentine's day night. My fiance is in the front room. He is playing team-deathmatch Bioshock 2 on my XBox 360 gold account with our friend down the road who is using her boyfriend's gold account.

I have just managed to get Albion running on my Asus Eee PC and am setting this blog up before I go and try to drag him away from virtually slaying anonymous over-seas splicers in my name.

But I thought that I'd mention that the interesting contrast right at the start of this blog. Chris is just starting to play a brand new FPS in a very modern way on-line on a cutting edge games console while I take the first step towards playing through a dodgy old single player RPG that (if the internet is to be believed) might even be "longer than Ultima VII"...

No comments:

Post a Comment